Welcome to the 2017 Junior Soccer season
The season will commence on Saturday 6th May. Our home ground should be Letchworth Oval (It does state High St on the draws – I am in the process of getting this changed). The draw is available at the Capital Football Website. I will create one page schedules for each team and then email them out, have hardcopies at training and put them on our website.
The following team details are as follows:
U10s Open (so mixed) – Play at 11.30am each Saturday. Coach is Ned. Asst is Goran.
U12s Open (mixed) – Play at 1.45pm each Saturday. Coach is Luke. Asst is Annette.
U13s Open – Play at 12.30pm each Saturday. Coach is Niki. Asst is me.
U16s Open – Play at 3.10pm each Saturday. Coach is Olly. Asst is Louie.
Training is Tuesdays and Thursdays at Letchworth (U10s Thursday only). Obviously School Holiday periods is optional.
Thank you for those that have registered. Those that haven’t – please do so before the season starts. You cannot play if you haven’t registered. As teams need to submit team sheets for each match with all players registration details. If you have problems, please let me know.
Thank you for those that have paid – those that haven’t – this needs to occur before you son/daughter will receive their uniform. If you have problems paying, also let me know – we can work something out – but just let me know.
At training, coaches are all volunteers, so please make sure they turn up, are ready to put in, and respect one another. In return the coaches will do their best to support all players. Thank you for your support – especially for the many that do this already. If you can’t make it for whatever reason (sick, away on camp school holidays) – No issue – but please let your respective coach know. Thank you.
Uniforms have been ordered and will be issued the week PRIOR to our first game at training (So Tuesday 2nd May and Thurday 4th May as back-up or for those that miss Tuesday)
Make sure you/son/daughter have details of coach/asst – like phone number or email. This will assist with late notice changes, like times, fields, etc. I will try to be across all changes – but the coach should know.
For those new, I will send out an email after each Thursday night training detailing who is playing where, when and their opposition. Just as a reminder.
– REGISTRATIONS NOW OPEN
– Main Season will commence 6 May 2017
– Home ground has moved to Letchworth – though High St will be continued to be used
– Training for older Juniors will likely commence MID-Feb 17 – once fields/coaches are organised – watch both the website and facebook next year
– Registration Fees WILL remain the same as last year!
– PLEASE NOTE – No uniform until payment is received (Unless you have spoken to a club official)
- – Discounts will be offered this year as follows:
- 2nd sibling – 20% discount
3rd sibling – 35% discount
– Regarding registrations payments – If players who received scholarships last year or there is financial difficulty, please seek to club officials to discuss arrangements
– This year a player’s photo needs to be attached when registering.
– Sponsorship for Juniors/Miniroos is a different level to that of seniors.
- – Junior/Miniroo Sponsorship can be as little as $500:
- BRONZE – $500 – includes banner at field, and details on facebook and web pages
- SILVER – $1000 – 1 free registration plus above
- GOLD – >=$2000 – Additional free registration to above or advertising on strips for a team